Hmm i think this is like the first journal i'm doing? lol decided to try out after seeing a friends one.
1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
- hmm first time made armor cosplay.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
-yeap~ did a list last year, checked what was done, tore it and remade a new one for this year XD
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- relatives then yes, there was one
4. Did anyone close to you die?
- sadly yes. one relative of mine
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
- time. loads of it and money. I lacked that really badly last year T.T
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- 18th. Comic fiesta day one was hell as a had to line up in the huge as line with my madam red costume, cooking in the sun and nearly fainting only to later at the night to find my second costume for day 2 had problems and nearly didn't cosplay.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- finishing one full costume nearly all made myself and surviving TOA
9. What was your biggest failure?
- nearly giving up on 3D animation and losing interest real badly in all subjects.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- flu, tummy aches, slight slip disk, major headaches and super lack of sleep. Loads of leg pains for CF
11. What was the best thing you bought?
- my laptop, most useful thing i needed
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
- mostly groups. (default production, radiant warriors, etc) it;s hard to get everyone up and going when hell happens
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
- one from default production group, another from radiant warriors, won't say much
14. Where did most of your money go?
- cosplay..... all my costumes and stuff really..... T.T
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- CF2011, i was so hoping for a huge group and we nearly did, a few members were unable to attend but it was still all good
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
- headache man- gazette
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
b. thinner or fatter?
- fatter, really... my costume couldn't fit! OAO
c. richer or poorer?
- definatly poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
- spent more time on art, friends... cosplay and college work took up quite a fair bit >.<
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
- dying. college work hell then after that cosplay making hell
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
- went all the way far out for seafood then a christmas party at friends
21. Did you fall in love in 2011?
22. How many one-night stands?
- ahahahahaha...... no
23. What was your favorite TV program?
- sometimes watch mythbusters in the morning but thats about it
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- yeah, sad to say yeah....
25. What was the best book you read?
- usually read manga, not much a book reader.. yes i know i'm dumb
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- rolling in too deep, i still love it till now~
27. What did you want and get?
- a great cosplay experience. not fully but was good enough
28. What did you want and not get?
- a car.. still hoping
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
- suckerpunch~ hey i like the graphics in that shit XD
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- had class from morning till night 9.30, some way to celebrate a birthday. Was too tired so just went home and sleep
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- less stress, more time, more money. always every year
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
- more shorts already, not sure why i'm starting to fall there and more hoodies.
33. What kept you sane?
- cosplay.. i know it sounds weird but yes. if it wasn't for the few events in the middle and the hope for a good group at the end of the year, i think i'll go insane
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- non i really have.. not much a celebrity type
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
- not a political type of person
36. Who did you miss?
- secondary friends, cosplay friends.
37. Who was/were the best new person(s) you met?
- lou lou and gou gou~~ well their not new since they've been in my class since the previous year but i only starting hanging out with them more and yeah~ awesome!
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011?
- sometimes it's hard to work with others who's working style isn't like yours. If you can't wheel your way out of it.... you just have to deal with it
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
- i cannot find, the reason to live with this. All my hate and dreams all my social fantasies.